If you read the quote at the top of this site it says “I can never stand still.” The quote is from Walt Disney, one of my heroes. However my most favorite quote is, “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” (Walt Disney)

MitchTheFielder is going to “move forward and open new doors and do new things.” Since the start of my blog what has been posted is a hodgepodge of random thoughts. The blog is totally random and would probably drive someone with ADHD bonkers.

I will be keeping the look and feel of the blog, but will be changing the content. I am focusing my efforts and branding MitchTheFielder, so when you hear MitchTheFielder you will know what you are getting. So some posts will be removed that do not fit into the “brand.”

Thanks for reading!

STAY TUNED. . .

0 comments: