8/08/2009

Do What You Gotta Do

|

If there is anything that I have learned on my time on this Earth is that no one is ever going to do it for me, if it has to be done I have to do it. Sometimes I may make a mistake that lands me flat on my back, but I have learned that I have to get up and try harder. It may be painful and it may take a lot of time, but “sometimes you just have to do what you’ve gotta do.”

When the fires get hot, that is when you need to keep pressing on. It is like a refiner’s fire. Each time the refiner turns up the heat on a precious metal, the metal gets a little more pure. When the flames get hot, it is not the time to turn around. It is not a time to sit down and take a break, you have got to push yourself and make it through. Walk through that fire and come out more refined.

I know that in this current economy that people will tell you, “It’s just no use, there are no jobs, you shouldn’t do that, you are going to loose.” People will tell you whatever you’ll listen too. If you believe it, they will keep telling you lies.

Of course the economy is in a rough spot. We can point fingers and blame others, but what are you going to do about your life? You can blame Wall Street, The President, Congress, but what about your life? Are you going to move forward?

The truth is that nobody is going to do it for you. You may think that the government can help you, but they won’t. You may think someone else will help you, they may. If you want to move from the place you are in right now, you are going to have to do it. “There ain’t nobody in this world that’s gonna do it for you, do what you gotta do!”

0 comments: